Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have a new Boyfriend

Yep - that's right. I have a new man I'm talking to on the phone almost on a daily basis.

His name is Aiden and he loves to hear my voice and tell me about Gordon's coal car and what ducks say and what color a bus is.

Its funny when I call up and in the back ground you can hear Aiden in the background going - Aunt Beth? and when my sister gives him the phone and I say Hi Aiden he just screeches with joy and then tells me about what he is watching or the new words he knows. These words now include purple nemo fruit snacks and bless you (when you sneeze) - but most of the time he doesn't say bless you, he just laughs at you.

If Aiden calls me and Chris answers the phone there is always a voice in the background saying "put Beth on the phone". And then I get shrieks of joy.

I've gotten a couple really good voice mail messages from the little man.

No comments: