Friday, April 3, 2009

I Found it!!

Well I finally found my Jiffy Cake mix.

I actually went to Meijers today because I'm out of Guacamole mix and I only like the McCormick brand and Krogers doesn't carry that brand of Guac mix - they have all the other packages McCormicks makes but not the Guac. So while I was buying like 20 packets I checked to see if they had cake mix and what do you know - they had it!!

So now I know where to get it when I run out next. I only bought about 10 boxes (and they were on sale) so I should be good for a couple batches of peach dump cake this summer.

Is it just me and the location of this Meijers - but are they turning into the new Walmart? I saw some really really interesting people while there after work today. I would expect that at Walmart but not Meijer.

No comments: